7-9 October 2021, Ljubljana, Slovenia
We hereby announce the new dates for the 39th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society, which will take place in Ljubljana, Slovenia, 7-9 October 2021.
The main conference theme is:
Joining forces: optimising diagnosis and management of bone and joint infections
The programme topics are:
· Optimising antibiotic treatment of bone & joint infections
· Optimal bone infection sampling and microbiological processing
· Low-grade PJI – what is the best approach?
· Musculoskeletal infections in children
· Infections of arthroscopic implants, osteotomies and tendon reconstructions
· Chronic osteomyelitis with good function. To treat or to live with?
· Spinal infections
· Fracture-related infections
Find more information on the conference website: www.ebjis2021.org